Children and young people benefit from the one-to-one outreach support we provide in their communities.
Brokenridge Outreach Services team aims to support children, young people and adults home and away.
The children and young people we support have a range of learning difficulties and issues relating to autism, mental health and challenging behavior. We offer them individual support through:
· Helping them be a part of their communities
· Encouraging healthy lifestyle through good diet and exercise.
· Promoting independence and social skills
· Guiding them to improve positive behavior
· Education and learning support